Section1. Member’s rights and interests
- When you use the services, it indicates that you agree to and comply with the provisions of the terms of service and the related legal regulations.
- The company reserves the right to review the membership qualifications, and the site also reserves the right to terminate the membership of members who have already joined.
- The amendment of these terms of service applies to all members. When the site revises the terms of service, it will be announced on the site.
Section 2. Privacy protection
Section 3. Member
1.When using the membership services provided by the company, use the account and password registered at the time of joining the membership.
2.Members should properly use and manage their account and password. Members shall bear all responsibilities for all actions and results arising from the use of the account and password of the member (regardless of the member himself or others) to use the services of the company.
3.In case of loss of the member’s account and password, or if unauthorized use by a third party is discovered, the member should immediately notify the company to report the loss. If the member does not promptly notify, resulting in the company’s inability to effectively prevent and modify, the member shall bear full responsibility for all losses.
4.After each use of the service, the member shall log out and close the window to ensure your membership rights.
5.The theft of the account and password of a third party member, leading to the investigation or prosecution by a third party or government agency, the member shall be solely responsible.
Section 4: Member Registration Information
- Members must provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete information.
- The registration information must not be false or misleading (such as personal information and credit card information). Once discovered, the company has the right to refuse the membership and may suspend or terminate the membership. If it violates the relevant laws of the Republic of China, it will be subject to legal prosecution.
- When basic member information (such as address, phone number, and other registration information) changes, please update the relevant personal information periodically to ensure its accuracy and completeness. If the information provided by you is incorrect or does not match, the company has the right to temporarily suspend or terminate your account and refuse your continued use of this service.
- Members should properly protect their passwords and must not disclose or provide them to others. All actions taken using the same member ID and password are considered to be the actions of the member and password holder.
- If the member discovers or suspects that a third party is using their member ID or password, they should immediately notify the company and take necessary precautions. However, such notification does not imply that the company has any form of compensation or responsibility to the member.
Section 5. Use Behavior
You must follow all local and international laws and regulations when using this service. You are solely responsible for your actions and must not use this service for illegal purposes or in an illegal manner. You must not use this service in a manner that is harmful to others’ rights or violates the law. When using this service, you must comply with the following restrictions:
a) content that damages others’ reputation or rights such as trademark, copyright, etc.,
b) content that violates public order or decency or is illegal,
c) content with strong political or religious bias,
d) unauthorized commercial use of this service or resources provided by this website, including but not limited to image databases and software, or soliciting advertisers or sponsors,
e) other violations of the “Terms of Service” of this site.
Section 6. Proprietary Rights
1.All software or content included in this service or linked through this service, or content provided by the company’s advertisers or partners, are protected by copyright or other proprietary rights or laws.
2.When you transmit data to the service provided by the company, you agree that this data is open to all (anyone can view it). You grant and allow the company to reproduce, modify, adapt or use the entire or part of the content in other forms, and use the content to create derivative works. The copyright of derivative works belongs to the company.
- All advertising billboards and event information appearing on all websites are owned and operated by the company. Users are not allowed to use all information without prior consent from the company.
- The member agrees and authorizes the website to provide the required member information to cooperating units (third parties) for the purpose of providing personalized services or related value-added services within the agreed scope. If the member does not agree to include their data in the list of cooperating unit (third party) products or services, they can notify the website to delete their data from the list and also give up their shopping privileges or award rights outside the website.
- At the same time, in order to provide sales, market analysis, statistics, or research, or to provide personalized services or value-added services to members, members agree that the company or its strategic partners may record, preserve, and use the data and records produced or stored by members in the website, and may also publicly or use statistical data without disclosing such information.
- With regards to personal data registered by members, members agree that the website may collect, process, store, transmit, and use such data within a reasonable scope to provide users with other information or services, or to create member statistics, or to conduct investigations or marketing research regarding network behavior.
Section 7. Termination of Authorization
Section 8. Disclaimer
1.The company reserves the right to stop or interrupt the provision of the service in the following circumstances:
a) when replacing, upgrading, maintaining or repairing related software and hardware;
b) in case of sudden failures of electronic communication equipment;
c) when a natural disaster or other uncontrollable factors cause the website to be unable to provide service.
2.The company is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or derivative damages caused by the use of the service.
3.Users should backup the text, images, and other data they upload on their own; the company is not responsible for any loss or damage to the content due to any reason.
4.The company does not guarantee the use or result of the service and does not guarantee that the related software will be free from defects or will be corrected.
5.The opinions, views, or actions in the company’s platform represent only the user and do not represent the company’s position, and the company is not responsible for any errors in the user’s self-proclaimed identity.
6.The company is not responsible for any illegal acts, such as threats, defamation, obscenity, or others, that may occur through the service or related to the service.
7.Users should take responsibility for any risk involved in purchasing or obtaining goods or services through the service or through the company’s sponsors or advertisers, and should seek compensation from the goods or service provider in accordance with the law. The company is not responsible for any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service.
Section 9. Modification rights
When you start using this service, it indicates that you have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of this clause. The company reserves the right to modify and change the contents of this clause at any time and will not individually notify the members. It is recommended that you check this service clause regularly. If you continue to use this service after the modification and change of this clause, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept the modification or change of this clause.The company has the right to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue the provision of this service to you, and you may not require any compensation for this.
Section 10 . Protection of intellectual property rights
The software, programs and all content on the website used by the company, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website design, are owned by the company or other rights holders according to law, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technologies.No one shall use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, distribute, perform, publicly publish, perform reverse engineering, decompile or reverse translate. If you wish to quote or reprint the above software, programs or content of the website, you must obtain the prior written consent of this website or other rights holders in accordance with the law. If there is a violation, you should be responsible for compensating the company or other rights holders for damages (including but not limited to litigation expenses and attorney’s fees).
Section 11. Other Provisions
The disclaimer of this company’s user agreement also constitutes part of these terms of service.
Any disputes arising from the use of this service shall be governed by the Taichung District Court in Taiwan as the first trial jurisdiction.
If your use of this service results in an investigation or prosecution by a third party or government agency, the company has the right to seek damages from you, including but not limited to litigation fees, attorney fees, and loss of reputation.
The company will inform members in an appropriate manner before any foreseeable hardware maintenance operations that may cause system interruptions or suspensions.
Section 12, Member Obligation to Terminate and Notify the Company:
The company has the right to change the content of any service or terminate the account service of any member.
If a member decides to terminate the membership of the company, he/she may directly notify the company by email or cancel through the mechanism provided by the company, and the company will promptly delete your member information.
The member has the obligation to notify the cancellation of the company’s membership and to stop the membership from the day he/she stops (based on the date of issuance of the company’s email), losing all the privileges and benefits provided by this service.
To avoid malicious events causing loss of member rights, when the member informs the company to stop the membership, the company will again confirm by email and then proceed to delete the member’s qualification.
d) 未經本公司許可，不得利⽤本服務或本網站所提供其他資源，包括但不限於圖⽂資料庫、編寫製作 網⾴之軟體等，從事任何商業交易⾏為，或招攬廣告商或贊助⼈。
- 本公司所使⽤之軟體、程式及網站上所有內容，包括但不限於著作、圖片、檔案、資訊、資料、網站 架構、網⾴設計，均由本公司或其他權利⼈依法擁有其智慧財產權，包括但不限於商標權、專利權、著作權、營業秘密與專有技術等。
- 任何⼈不得逕⾏使⽤、修改、重製、公開播送、改作、散布、發⾏、公開發表、進⾏還原⼯程、解編 或反向組譯。如欲引⽤或轉載前述之軟體、程式或網站內容，必須依法取得本網站或其他權利⼈的事前書⾯同意。如有違反之情事，您應對本公司或其他權利⼈負損害賠償責任（包括但不限於訴訟費⽤及律師費⽤等）。